- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup hershey's cocoa powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3⁄4 cups hershey's miniature kisses
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture, beating until well blended.
- Stir in chocolates
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes at 350 or just until set.