Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a fantastic recipe.I served this to 30 guests for the first time in 1994, at a BBQ, on 4th of July. The raves were soooo good, everyone wanted the recipe. We had family visiting from Minnesota, and they thought they had ate corn every possible way that was good, till they tried this. This is very simple. We love it soo much, I brave the winter to go out to the gas grill. Another great recipe from Taste of Home.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 ears sweet corn, husked
- In a small bowl, combine first six ingredients.
- Spread 1 tablespoon over each ear of corn.
- Wrap in heavy-duty foil.
- Grill, covered over medium coals for 10-15 min, turning frequently, or until corn is tender.