Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, warmed
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cucumber, semi-peeled seeded and cubed
- 1 cup cantaloupe, cubed
- 1 cup watermelon, seeded and cubed
- 1 cup strawberry, halved
- Splenda sugar substitute, for dusting (optional)
- To the olive oil, add the lemon juice and curry powder.
- In a large serving bowl, place all the fruit. Pour oil mixture over fruit and toss gently.
- Cover and refrigerate till needed. Sprinkle the top with Splenda or sugar just before serving if desired.
Very good -- we had this for breakfast with eggs and rolls. I skipped the cucumber and used a lot more fruit (1/2 cantaloupe and 1/2 personal watermelon and 1 basket of strawberries) -- yummy! Thanks for sharing!
This is a very light and refreshing salad! I really didn't know if I'd like this. I never thought of adding olive oil to a fruit salad, but that, along with the lemon juice and curry powder, makes a nice "dressing". I loved the combination of fruits in this salad and the cucumber goes nicely with it all as well! Thanks for sharing.