Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
This awesome cookie is a combination of three of my favorite recipes. It disappears at bake sales!! You could actually substitue chocolate chips for the cranraisins, but my family and friends like them best with the cranraisins!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1 (10 ounce) packageheath bits o' brickle almond toffee bits
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease (or use sil pads) cookie sheets.
- Beat butter,eggs,brown sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; beat until blended.
- Stir in oats, toffee and coconut; add cranraisins.
- Drop dough by small cookie scoop about 2 inches apart onto cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 1 minute on pan, then remove to a wire rack.
- Makes about 3 1/2 dozen cookies.
These are the best cookies I have EVER made!!! I have made them the original way and have also substituted chocolate chips. My family would agree with Baker nurse and say that they're best with the cranraisins. You have to try this recipe! Thanks so much, Baker nurse!