Recipe by Margie Brock
This is a very light and at the same time rich pie. This recipe was given to a friend who passed it along to me and I have fixed it many times.
Top Review by yogiclarebear
This did not work at all for me. I followed the directions exactly...the pie didn't set and 8 oz of coconut was WAY to much to fit on the top. DH liked the taste, but had to slop it into a bowl to eat it.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (Eagle brand)
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces angel flake coconut
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend cream cheese and condensed milk until well blended.
- Fold in Cool Whip and pour into graham cracker crust.
- Toast coconut and pecans at 350°F between 8 and 10 minutes.
- Cool thoroughly and place on top of pie.
- Chill pie for 4 hours or more until set.