Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A comforting, delicious family favorite. Great for the cooler weather
Make and share this Kathy's Chicken Noodle Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 6 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 12 ounces frozen egg noodles
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon season-all season salt
- 1 teaspoon all purpose Greek seasoning
- 8 ounces half-and-half
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken (or more)
- 1. In a large pot, combine 9 C of broth, reserving the rest for later, with carrots, celery and onion. Bring to a boil and add frozen noodles. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 2. In a small bowl whisk together reserved broth, seasonings and add the flour then slowly add to the soup pot, stirring constantly to avoid lumps.Cook until slightly thickened and bubbly. Slowly add half & half stirring, then add chicken and simmer until heated through. Do not boil after adding half & half.