Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Not your average baked beans. This one has three types of beans that really make it savory.
- 16 ounces pork and beans
- 15 ounces kidney beans (drained)
- 30 ounces butter beans (drained)
- 1 onion (medium,chopped)
- 1⁄4 lb bacon
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Saute bacon and onion until onion is tender and bacon cooked (not crisp); drain fat.
- Combine with remaining ingredients.
- Place in casserole dish (spray dish with pam first to ease cleanup).
- Bake uncovered 1 1/2 hours.
Delicious Baked beans! I used 2 -16 oz cans of Bush's pork & beans and pinto beans instead of kidney beans along with the butterbeans - everyone loved these baked beans. We also served hamburgers, cole slaw and french fries and had peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream for dessert - terrific summertime meal!