1/1 Photo of Kathy"s Easy Not so Spicy Chili
2 hrs 30 mins
This is really easy takes no time at all to put together and tastes great. This can also be prepared in a slow cooker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb sausage
- 1 lb steak, cut into cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups beef stock
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 1Brown meat in skillet. Combine all the ingredients in a large stock pot over medium heat. Stir to combine and bring to a boil.
- 2Cover and reduce heat to simmer and simmer for 2 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- 3Let sit for about 10 minutes (be sure to remove the bay leaf before serving) then serve.
- 4Serving suggestions: Top with bacon bits and cheese/place over a small amount of cooked pasta or rice.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kathy"s Easy Not so Spicy Chili
Serving Size: 1 (446 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 561.1
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 71.4 mg
- Sodium 1239.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.4 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 31.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: