Recipe by Annacia
These are not you typical 'Jo Jo's'! These roasted potatoes are made with big wedges of Russet potatoes and given some Spanish pizazz with chili powder & coriander.
- 3 large russet potatoes (2 - 2 1/2 lbs.)
- 7.39 ml salt
- 14.79 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml ground coriander
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 29.58 ml thinly sliced fresh chives
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 475°F
- Cut each potato (washed and unpeeled) in half lengthwise and then cut each half into 3 long wedges, making 6 wedges per potato.
- In a small bowl mix together the salt, chili powder, coriander, pepper and chives. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the olive oil and sour cream. Add potatoes to bowl and toss to coat well.
- Sprinkle in the chili mixture and then toss again, coating potatoes evenly with spices. Place potatoes skin side down on a lightly sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes or until lightly browned.