Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
These ribs are easy to make, tender, and totally yummy. Kathy Brown got the recipe from her stepdad, Deryl, a native of Wyoming. Make the ribs as spicy as you like with more or less cayenne pepper. I serve them with pasta dressed in butter and parmesan, with some steamed broccoli on the side.
- 10 lbs country-style pork ribs, bone in
- 2 (18 ounce) bottles barbecue sauce (Kraft original preferred)
- fresh ground black pepper
- cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degress.
- Wash and dry ribs. Place in a large baking dish. Season on both sides with salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper. The ribs should look red. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 2 hours.
- Remove ribs from oven and carefully drain off fat. Smother ribs with barbecue sauce. Bake, covered, for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 minutes.