1/2 Photos of Kathy #1 - Chicken Corn Soup (Zwt - Asia)
My sister, Kathy, gained her Asian cooking expertise 1st-hand when she, her DH & her in-laws lived in Taiwan for a time. This is the 1st of several recipes she considers her favorites. Her source for this so tasty & easy to fix soup was "Wei-Chuan Cookbook" by Huang Su Huei.
My Private Note
1 cup s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely chop chicken breast. Mix w/1 egg white & 1/2 cup water. Set aside.
- 2Heat stock & next 5 ingredients.
- 3Add chicken mixture & bring to a boil.
- 4Add cornstarch mixed with 1/4 cup water.
- 5Slowly add beaten egg whites while stirring soup constantly. Add ham if desired & serve.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kathy #1 - Chicken Corn Soup (Zwt - Asia)
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.7
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 14.4 mg
- Sodium 1051.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 9.9 g