Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Looks and tastes luscious! Ideal for a party or to take to a special occasion. I made up the recipe years ago by combining ingredients from two or three other recipes. Trial and error made it just the way I like it.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- Mix cream cheese, granulated sugar, powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add 8 oz.
- carton of Cool Whip.
- Fold in 2 cups sliced strawberries.
- Pour into a graham cracker crust.
- Chill and serve.