Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Pork tenderloin seasoned and baked with a red wine sauce.
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 onion, sliced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 cups red wine
- 1 (3/4 ounce) package brown gravy mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place pork in a 9x13 inch baking dish and sprinkle meat with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Top with onion and celery and pour wine over all.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- When done baking, remove meat from baking dish and place on a serving platter. Pour gravy mix into baking dish with wine and cooking juices and stir until thickened. Slice meat and cover with the gravy.
I actually made this stove top with pork loin chops and it was also amazing. Yummy!
This is a winner in our house. This is the exact recipe I've been using for a year now and it is always a treat. The flavors are wonderful and it is very rich. We make this often!