Rhonda *J*'s Note:
I had this Fruit Punch this summer at a small family reunion of sorts at my Uncle's place,made by my cousin Katherine. I have since made it several times for events surrounding my sister-in-laws wedding, which also took place this summer, and it was a huge hit each time...I made frozen fruit ice rings each time I made it, with varied fruit, I especially liked using sliced oranges & lemons with sliced strawberries & /or cherries, it looked very nice,made a nice presentation, as the punch is a nice deep colour...... and it is soooo simple to throw together!
My Private Note
punch b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 can frozen concentrated orange juice
- 1 can welch frozen grape juice concentrate
- 1 can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 (2 liter) bottle 7-Up soda or 1 (2 liter) bottle Sprite
- orange slices or cherries or sliced strawberries or lemon slices or lime slice (etc. whatever fruit you like really! to float in punch, or use to make a frozen fruit ice ring)
- 1Add your fruit juice concentrates (undiluted) to a punch bowl.
- 2( just soften them slightly and put in, did not thaw them.) Fill with 7-up or Sprite or other lemon-lime flavoured pop of your choice.
- 3Stir until concentrates are thoroughly mixed in.
- 4Float desired fruit or ice ring.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kathi's Fruit Punch
Serving Size: 1 (3153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2603.8
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 223.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 651.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 416.9 g
- Protein 16.6 g