Recipe by Rhonda *J*
I had this Fruit Punch this summer at a small family reunion of sorts at my Uncle's place,made by my cousin Katherine. I have since made it several times for events surrounding my sister-in-laws wedding, which also took place this summer, and it was a huge hit each time...I made frozen fruit ice rings each time I made it, with varied fruit, I especially liked using sliced oranges & lemons with sliced strawberries & /or cherries, it looked very nice,made a nice presentation, as the punch is a nice deep colour...... and it is soooo simple to throw together!
Top Review by bullwinkle
This made a nice tasting punch. I used 12 oz. cans for all the juice since the size wasn't stated. Next, time I might try the smaller size because it tasted a little on the sweet side to me but a little sweet goes a long way with me. I gave it 5 stars because I might have used the wrong size cans of juice but I liked the flavor of it. Thanks Rhonda J. Bullwinkle.
- 1 can frozen concentrated orange juice
- 1 can welch frozen grape juice concentrate
- 1 can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 (2 liter) bottle 7-Up soda or 1 (2 liter) bottle Sprite
- orange slices or cherries or sliced strawberries or lemon slices or lime slice (etc. whatever fruit you like really! to float in punch, or use to make a frozen fruit ice ring)
Directions See How It's Made
- Add your fruit juice concentrates (undiluted) to a punch bowl.
- ( just soften them slightly and put in, did not thaw them.) Fill with 7-up or Sprite or other lemon-lime flavoured pop of your choice.
- Stir until concentrates are thoroughly mixed in.
- Float desired fruit or ice ring.