Recipe by Lennie
Another celebrity recipe.
Top Review by foodie #5
The turkey cutlets by themselves were delicious! However I did not like the sauce. The lemon in the sauce was overpowering. Next time I will leave out the 2 T. lemon juice and just deglaze with marsala. I think the lemon wedges on the side will be adequate.
- 1 lb turkey cutlets
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- garlic salt
- 1⁄2 cup marsala
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- lemon wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle cutlets with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Mix flour and parmesan and dust cutlets.
- Combine oil and butter in a skillet.
- Add meat.
- Sprinkle garlic salt on cutlets.
- Cook meat until no longer pink.
- Remove cutlets and keep warm.
- Add wine and lemon juice to pan; deglaze.
- Serve over cutlets; garnish with lemon wedges.