Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another celebrity recipe.
Make and share this Kathie Lee Gifford's Turkey Marsala recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb turkey cutlets
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- garlic salt
- 1⁄2 cup marsala
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- lemon wedge
- Sprinkle cutlets with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Mix flour and parmesan and dust cutlets.
- Combine oil and butter in a skillet.
- Add meat.
- Sprinkle garlic salt on cutlets.
- Cook meat until no longer pink.
- Remove cutlets and keep warm.
- Add wine and lemon juice to pan; deglaze.
- Serve over cutlets; garnish with lemon wedges.
The turkey cutlets by themselves were delicious! However I did not like the sauce. The lemon in the sauce was overpowering. Next time I will leave out the 2 T. lemon juice and just deglaze with marsala. I think the lemon wedges on the side will be adequate.
Superb! To be so EASY and FAST, it has the nicest flavor and the sauce makes the recipe complete. I'd recommend to a beginner or experienced cook.