1/1 Photo of Kathie Lee Gifford's Chicken and Broccoli Divine
1 hr 20 mins
carrie sheridan's Note:
a favorite recipe of her kids, she made this on the show years ago - and it IS incredibly good!! i used to freeze portions for later...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 whole chicken breasts, poached and shredded
- 40 ounces frozen broccoli, packages cooked and well-drained
- 3 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 1/4 cups vegan mayonnaise or 2 1/4 cups Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 1/4 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 1/2 cups corn flake crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, to grease pan
- 1In a medium bowl, blend the soup, mayo, half and half, grated cheddar, lemon juice and curry powder.
- 2Place shredded chicken into a 13X9 glass pan that has been well-buttered.
- 3Place cooked and drained broccoli over the chicken.
- 4Pour soup mixture over the chicken and broccoli to cover.
- 5Sprinkle generously with the cornflake crumbs.
- 6Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- 7Let sit 10-15 minutes.
- 8This is very filling and a little goes a long way.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kathie Lee Gifford's Chicken and Broccoli Divine
Serving Size: 1 (405 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 567.6
- Calories from Fat 348
- Total Fat 38.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 120.7 mg
- Sodium 1221.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 31.0 g