Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another of my celebrity recipes. When I make this, I leave out the nuts.
Make and share this Katharine Hepburn's Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325F degrees; butter and flour an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Melt the chocolate with the butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in sugar.
- Next, stir in the eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Add the flour, salt and nuts and stir until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean, about 40 minutes.