Recipe by Lennie
Another of my celebrity recipes. When I make this, I leave out the nuts.
Top Review by kaylanave
I also have this brownie recipe. I love these brownies because they are chewy and have a nice chocolate flavor without being too sweet. I've made these a few times - they are really easy to make and require only a few ingredients!
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, 1 stick
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325F degrees; butter and flour an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Melt the chocolate with the butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in sugar.
- Next, stir in the eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Add the flour, salt and nuts and stir until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean, about 40 minutes.