Another of my celebrity recipes. When I make this, I leave out the nuts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325F degrees; butter and flour an 8-inch square baking pan.
- 2Melt the chocolate with the butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in sugar.
- 4Next, stir in the eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- 5Add the flour, salt and nuts and stir until smooth.
- 6Pour into prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean, about 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Katharine Hepburn's Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.4
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 41.6 mg
- Sodium 46.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g