Recipe by Colorado Lauralee
Salsa just wouldn't be salsa without cilantro, the lower leaves of the corriander plant. You can also use this recipe to make peach-mango salsa by substituting peaches and mangos for the tomatoes. I found this in our newspaper 'The Spectrum'.
Top Review by mama smurf
Made as written and DH and really enjoyed it. I did use some diced red onion along with the green onion to make the half-a-cup. Very tasty!! Thank you for posting. Made for 2013 Zaar Cookbook Tag game.
- 3 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 2 -3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper, minced (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced