Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Very tender and yummy BBQ ribs from the oven, enjoy!
Make and share this Kate's Oven BBQ Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- 2 -3 pork rib racks
- 18 ounces of sweet baby ray's original barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- Cut the ribs into 3 or 4 per rack.
- Fill a stock pot 3/4 full with water.
- Add ribs, onion salt, and garlic salt to pot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook on medium heat for about 50 minutes covered.
- Transfer ribs to a 9x13 pan.
- Add your favorite BBQ sauce for marinating, at least 8 hours.
- Put them in the oven on broil, on the low rack, for a total of 40 minutes. Make sure you turn them every 10 minutes and add more sauce each time you turn them, enjoy!
Awesome! Best ribs I've ever made, and so easy. Will make again and again.
excellent and so easy. mary