Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very tender and yummy BBQ ribs from the oven, enjoy!
Make and share this Kate's Oven BBQ Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the ribs into 3 or 4 per rack.
- Fill a stock pot 3/4 full with water.
- Add ribs, onion salt, and garlic salt to pot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook on medium heat for about 50 minutes covered.
- Transfer ribs to a 9x13 pan.
- Add your favorite BBQ sauce for marinating, at least 8 hours.
- Put them in the oven on broil, on the low rack, for a total of 40 minutes. Make sure you turn them every 10 minutes and add more sauce each time you turn them, enjoy!