- 2 -3 pork rib racks
- 18 ounces of sweet baby ray's original barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the ribs into 3 or 4 per rack.
- Fill a stock pot 3/4 full with water.
- Add ribs, onion salt, and garlic salt to pot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook on medium heat for about 50 minutes covered.
- Transfer ribs to a 9x13 pan.
- Add your favorite BBQ sauce for marinating, at least 8 hours.
- Put them in the oven on broil, on the low rack, for a total of 40 minutes. Make sure you turn them every 10 minutes and add more sauce each time you turn them, enjoy!