Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a party favorite of mine. The recipe is flexible, so you can season it to your taste. I like it with a lot of cheddar and Old Bay.
- 8 ounces neufchatel cheese or 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 -8 ounces imitation crabmeat or 6 -8 ounces real crabmeat
- Mix all ingredients together. Add pepper to taste. This works best when the Neufchatel is very soft.
- Refrigerate a few hours or overnight for the flavors to meld.
- Serve with crackers of your choice.