Prep 1 min
Cook 3 mins
One remarkably tasty burrito. Some peach or mango salsas are better than others. I used Mrs. Renfro's Peach Salsa.
- 1. Spray the frying pan with cooking spray, generously.
- 2. Turn the heat to medium and add the onions to the pan.
- 3. Cook the onions for 1 minute, stirring a few times while cooking.
- 4. Add the garlic and cook it with the onions 15 seconds.
- 5. Add the salt, pepper, curry powder, black beans, and HALF the peach salsa to the pan, and stir it together.
- 6. Cook the mixture for another minute on medium low.
- 7. Sprinkle the cheese on the bean mixture and let it sit for about 15 seconds.
- 8. Pour it all into the open tortilla, roll in the sides of the tortilla and then roll the top down to make a burrito.
- 9. Use the remaining salsa as a dipping sauce.