Prep 28 mins
Cook 8 mins
I haven't tried these yet, but my friend Katalin is an amazing cook, so I'm assuming these are going to be delicious. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a medium bowl and mix well.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl until blended. Add sugar, oil, vanilla extrct and lemon zest and mix well.
- Stir the dry ingredients into egg mixture until blended.
- Chill, covered, for 30 minutes or longer.
- Drop cookie dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Mist the bottom of a 3-inch flat-bottom glass with water and dip glass in additional sugar.
- Press the top of each cookie lightly with the glass to flatten, misting glass with water and dipping in sugar before pressing each cookie.
- Bake cookies until lightly browned, about 8 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes.
- Remove to wire racks to cool completely.