I haven't tried these yet, but my friend Katalin is an amazing cook, so I'm assuming these are going to be delicious. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a medium bowl and mix well.
- 3Whisk eggs in a large bowl until blended. Add sugar, oil, vanilla extrct and lemon zest and mix well.
- 4Stir the dry ingredients into egg mixture until blended.
- 5Chill, covered, for 30 minutes or longer.
- 6Drop cookie dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 7Mist the bottom of a 3-inch flat-bottom glass with water and dip glass in additional sugar.
- 8Press the top of each cookie lightly with the glass to flatten, misting glass with water and dipping in sugar before pressing each cookie.
- 9Bake cookies until lightly browned, about 8 minutes.
- 10Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes.
- 11Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Katalin's Classic Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (667 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 738.1
- Calories from Fat 355
- Total Fat 39.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 508.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 38.1 g
- Protein 9.6 g