Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
You can use any cut of chicken you like in this recipe. I prefer chicken leg quarters because it's usually something I have on hand and it's a very inexpensive cut of chicken. The ingredients in this recipe might not be exactly Cajun, but it tastes great! This is a served as a dinner for two. Enjoy.
- 2 chicken leg quarters
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 -2 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- hoisin sauce
- soy sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the chicken in a greased baking dish.
- Coat the chicken in mayonnaise and sprinkle the seasonings over the chicken.
- With the chicken skin side up, drizzle the hoisin and soy sauce over the chicken. You may use any amount you wish depending on your taste.
- Place the chicken in the oven and bake uncovered for 45-55 minutes.
- The chicken should be at an internal temperature of 180 degrees.
- Serve this with rice and a salad or any side dish you enjoy.