1/1 Photo of Kasia's Sweet Cajun Chicken
You can use any cut of chicken you like in this recipe. I prefer chicken leg quarters because it's usually something I have on hand and it's a very inexpensive cut of chicken. The ingredients in this recipe might not be exactly Cajun, but it tastes great! This is a served as a dinner for two. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Place the chicken in a greased baking dish.
- 3Coat the chicken in mayonnaise and sprinkle the seasonings over the chicken.
- 4With the chicken skin side up, drizzle the hoisin and soy sauce over the chicken. You may use any amount you wish depending on your taste.
- 5Place the chicken in the oven and bake uncovered for 45-55 minutes.
- 6The chicken should be at an internal temperature of 180 degrees.
- 7Serve this with rice and a salad or any side dish you enjoy.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kasia's Sweet Cajun Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.2
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 140.5 mg
- Sodium 1352.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 31.6 g