Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Lebanese pastry filling
Make and share this Kashta recipe from Food.com.
- Pour table cream into large pot on stove top.
- Use blender to chop bread into fine tiny crumbs.
- Sprinkle bread into cream and bring to slow boil at medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Mix corn starch and milk, then add to boiling cream while stirring constantly.
- The cream will thicken and you may add the orange blossom water and rose water.
- Remove from heat and let cool uncovered.
- This filling is used in many Arabic desserts.