Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1⁄2 kg mutton chops
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 -2 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground aniseed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- oil (for frying)
- in a pressure cooker place the chops.
- add in the milk, ginger powder, aniseed powder, cardamom powder and pepper powder.
- pressure cook this for 10 minutes or till chops become tender.
- remove the cooker lid and on low flame dry the milk.
- add salt, cook for few mins then keep aside.
- beat the eggs in a bowl with a pinch of salt in it.
- heat oil in a pan.
- dip the chops in the egg and deep fry till golden brown.
The chops turned out very good...my family just loved it.