1/2 Photos of Kashmiri Chicken
Pesto lover's Note:
Easy and delicious. Not heavy on the spices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Saute onion in oil until lightly golden.
- 22. Add garlic and ginger and cook until all is light brown.
- 33. Add chicken and cardamom and cook 15-20 minutes over med-high heat.
- 44. Add yogurt, tomatores and red chile powder. Cook 20-30 minutes, stirring constantly, over med heat until chicken is cooked through. Remove cardamom pods.
- 55. Add ground cashews and cook 3 minutes.
- 66. Put in serving bowl and sprinkle with sliced almonds to serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kashmiri Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.0
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 71.6 mg
- Sodium 154.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 20.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green cardamom pods