Great tasting chicken curry with a sweat cinnamon taste
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 onion, finely sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground peppercorn
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamoms
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, chopped
- 1 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/3 teaspoon chili powder
- 2/3 teaspoon paprika
- 300 g skinless chicken pieces
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1Heat the oil in a deep, lidded skillet.
- 2Add the onions, peppercorns, cardamoms, and cinnamon and cook until the onions are golden.
- 3Add the ginger, garlic, chili powder, paprika, and salt (to taste) and cook for 2 min, stirring occasionally.
- 4Add the chicken pieces and fry until browned.
- 5Gradually add the yogurt, stirring constantly.
- 6Cover and cook gently for about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kashmiri Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.1
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 50.9 mg
- Sodium 534.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 19.0 g