Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My husband and I are trying to become more healthy, this recipe was adapted from one I saw on the Kashi website. Mine is a bit more fattened up, but wait till you taste them!
- 3 cups kashi golean crunch cereal
- 1 cup granola cereal
- 1 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 cups coconut
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup corn syrup (can be replaced with honey)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup brown sugar (or spenda)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups marshmallows
- Mix first 9 ingredients in large bowl.
- Heat in saucepan the last 7 ingredients and bring to slow boil.
- Pour saucepan mixture and mix well.
- Mash mixture into greased 13x9 pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Let cool and cut into squares.
- Can be stored in ziploc bags.