My husband and I are trying to become more healthy, this recipe was adapted from one I saw on the Kashi website. Mine is a bit more fattened up, but wait till you taste them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups kashi golean crunch cereal
- 1 cup granola cereal
- 1 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 cups coconut
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup corn syrup (can be replaced with honey)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup brown sugar (or spenda)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups marshmallows
- 1Mix first 9 ingredients in large bowl.
- 2Heat in saucepan the last 7 ingredients and bring to slow boil.
- 3Pour saucepan mixture and mix well.
- 4Mash mixture into greased 13x9 pan.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- 6Let cool and cut into squares.
- 7Can be stored in ziploc bags.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kashi Krispies Treats
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.0
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 9.7 mg
- Sodium 73.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 21.1 g
- Protein 6.0 g