Kashi Hearty Banana Muffins
- Place Heart to Heart cereal in a freezer bag and crush with a rolling pin until the cereal resembles coarse flour without any large chunks. To save time, you can place the cereal in a blender or food processor and pulse into coarse flour instead.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine the first five ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Add liquid mixture to dry mixture and stir until just combined.
- Spoon batter evenly into lightly oiled muffin tins.
- For garnish, place three hearts from the Heart to Heart cereal on top of each muffin.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the centers of the muffins comes out clean, or about 20 minutes. Let cool and serve warm or at room temperature.