1/1 Photo of Kashi Friendly Fiber Muffins
I got this recipe at my weight loss meeting this week. Start the day off right with these moist, fat free, cholestrol free, high fiber muffins. These are 1 1/2 points per muffin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray muffin tin cups with cooking spray and preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
- 3Set aside.
- 4In a large mixing bowl, combine cereal and milk and let stand for 2-3 minutes.
- 5Add the honey and egg whites and beat well.
- 6Stir in apple sauce and banana.
- 7Add flour mixture and mix only until dry ingredients are moistened, over mixing will produce rubbery muffins.
- 8Fill sprayed muffin tins.
- 9Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kashi Friendly Fiber Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.4
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 196.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 3.6 g