I got this recipe at my weight loss meeting this week. Start the day off right with these moist, fat free, cholestrol free, high fiber muffins. These are 1 1/2 points per muffin.
- Spray muffin tin cups with cooking spray and preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cereal and milk and let stand for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the honey and egg whites and beat well.
- Stir in apple sauce and banana.
- Add flour mixture and mix only until dry ingredients are moistened, over mixing will produce rubbery muffins.
- Fill sprayed muffin tins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.