1/1 Photo of Kashi Cashew Chews
A (slightly!) healthier version of the ol' Rice Krispy Marshmallow Treats....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Add marshmallows and stir constantly until melted,, approximately 4 minutes. Stir in extract.
- 3Add puffed wheat cereal and cashews and stir until thoroughly coated.
- 4Using oiled spatula, press evenly into oiled 10x8x2" pan.
- 5When cool, cut into 2-inch squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kashi Cashew Chews
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.6
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 19.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 1.4 g