Recipe by PrincessMommy
My daughter loves these--must be the marshmallows, and of course, the chocolate! We also like to substitute mixed nuts or dried cranberries or toffee chips or crushed Oreo cookies---the list goes on and on....
- 1 (12 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package mini marshmallows
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chocolate and condensed milk in a saucepan over low heat until chocolate has melted and the mixture is nice and smooth.
- Combine marshmallows, peanuts and raisins in a large bowl.
- Pour melted chocolate mixture into bowl and mix all together.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons onto wax papered covered cookie sheet and refrigerate until firm (at least a couple of hours).
- Keep refrigerated in covered container--not sure how long these will keep-they disappear too fast at our house!