Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 3⁄4 cups skim milk
- 1 3⁄4 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 cup of shredded muenster cheese
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- nutmeg, to garnish
- paprika, to garnish
- Put 1 1/2 cup of the milk in a blender with the bread crumbs and the mustard, Process on low until smooth.
- Place the mix in a saucepan with the remaining milk and the cheese.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the cheese melts, and the soup is throughly heated, Do Not Boil.
- Pour into bowls and sprinkle with the nutmeg and paprika.