Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From LeGourmet TV video blog. This is a simple, last-minute appetizer. Serves 3-4 as a main dish (with pasta or rice), or 6-8 as an appetizer.
- 14.79 ml butter or 14.79 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml minced garlic (2-3 large cloves)
- 1.23 ml red pepper flakes
- 453.59 g shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails left on (16-20 count)
- fresh ground black pepper
- 14.79 ml minced fresh parsley
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. When foaming subsides, add garlic and red pepper flakes. Stir until fragrant, 30-60 seconds.
- Add shrimp. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper, and stir until they are pink and opaque, 3-4 minutes. Add parsley and lemon juice, toss, and serve.