1/1 Photo of Kartoffelsalat (Warm German Potato Salad)
Chef at Heart's Note:
I had an Oktoberfest party this year so did some investigating to find some good recipes. Everyone brought one of the dishes from the recipes I provided. This is one of them
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut potatoes into bite sized pieces.
- 2In Dutch oven place potatoes. Cover with water. Over high heat, heat to a boil. Cook 20 minutes or until tender. Drain. Cut into cubes.
- 3In medium saucepan gradually mix broth into flour, sugar, celery seed, salt and pepper until smooth. Add vinegar and onion. Over medium heat, cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low. Cook 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
- 4In large bowl toss potatoes, parsley and broth mixture until evenly coated.
- 5**this can be made ahead and slightly warmed in the microwave.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kartoffelsalat (Warm German Potato Salad)
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 236.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 4.3 g