Recipe by 2Bleu
This spread is so simple to make but it does need to be refrigerated at least 8 hours to allow the flavors to meld. It also may be frozen in an air- tight container for up to 1 month. Thaw in refrigerator at least 24 hours afterwards and stir before serving. Karpathos is a Greek Isle.
- 8 ounces neufchatel cheese, softened or 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 cucumbers
Directions See How It's Made
- Process all ingredients except cucumbers in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
- Peel cucumbers using a potato peeler leaving thin strips of the skin so it's striped. Cut them in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out seeds using a teaspoon. Fill cucumber boats with cheese spread.