Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is great. My husband and I love this recipe.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans pineapple chunks in juice
- 2 tablespoons corn oil
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 1 inch squares
- 1 large onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lb boneless pork, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup Karo light corn syrup or 1⁄2 cup dark corn syrup
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- Drain pineapple reserving the juice.
- In a large skillet, heat corn oil over medium heat.
- Add next 3 ingredients.
- Stir fry 2 minutes or until tender crisp.
- Stir fry pork, 1/2 at a time, 3 minutes.
- Return pork to skillet.
- In bowl, stir together pineapple juice and remaining 5 ingredients.
- Stir into skillet.
- Add green pepper mixture and pineapple.
- Stirring constantly, bring to a boil over medium heat and boil 1 minute.
- If desired, serve over rice.