Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
A leftover sensation! Tired of the canned CBH, I threw all of these items together the morning after making corned beef and cabbage, and it ended up being the best I've ever tasted. ENJOY!!!!
Leftovers from Corned Beef and Cabbage dinner
- 3 cups corned beef
- 1 cup leftover cabbage
- 1 cup leftover red potatoes
- 1 cup leftover potato (I used red)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 6 tablespoons butter
- Pulse "leftover" portion in a food processor until mushy (the ingredient amounts are approximate).
- Melt butter in nonstick pan, warm up garlic & thyme.
- Throw in the leftover ingredients and fry to desired consistency.
- I had even roasted some fresh green beans to go with my dinner the night before that I also threw into the processor with everything else.