Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very simple onion dip that taste great! Only takes a few minutes of mixing and chopping and you just won't be able to stop eating it!
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- milk (as needed for consistency)
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1 dash onion salt
- Finely chop the onion.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix cream cheese and onion until combined.
- Add milk about 1 tablespoon at a time and then mix. Keep doing this until you reach the consistency you like (I like my dip thick so it usually totals about 2 tablespoons).
- Now, stick a chip in it to taste the dip. Need a lil something? Add a few dashed of garlic and onion salt to your liking.
- Chill for 2 hours to overnight. The longer you chill it and the more garlic and onion salt you add will give it more of a kick!