Karina's Chorizo, Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta
- Heat spaghetti sauce and red wine in pan on medium. (I like to sprinkle some adobo and red pepper flakes in my sauce. you can do this if you want) You will cook sauce while spaghetti is cooking.
- Cook spaghetti in pot until soft and drain. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine shrimp, garlic, adobo, red pepper flakes, parsley and oregano, and set aside.
- In another pan, heat a bit of olive oil and add chorizo when oil is hot. Cook chorizo until it is a little crispy. Add shrimp and cook until it's pink. Add mushrooms, and lower heat. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add spaghetti sauce to the pan with the shrimp, and cover and cook for 3 minutes on low.
- Pour sauce over pasta and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.