Karina A's Note:
I made this up this evening. Very very simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (13 1/4 ounce) package spaghetti (I used Ronzoni Whole Wheat)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (I used Ragu Robusto)
- 1/4 cup red wine (I used my Spanish Rioja wine)
- 8 ounces mushrooms (no salt)
- 1/2 chorizo sausage, diced (you can use more or less if you'd like)
- 2 cups cooked shrimp (you can use more or less)
- 2 tablespoons of chopped garlic (you can use more or less)
- goya adobo seasoning (or any seasoning salt)
- crushed red pepper flakes
- parsley flakes
- oregano flakes
- olive oil
- 1Heat spaghetti sauce and red wine in pan on medium. (I like to sprinkle some adobo and red pepper flakes in my sauce. you can do this if you want) You will cook sauce while spaghetti is cooking.
- 2Cook spaghetti in pot until soft and drain. Set aside.
- 3In a bowl, combine shrimp, garlic, adobo, red pepper flakes, parsley and oregano, and set aside.
- 4In another pan, heat a bit of olive oil and add chorizo when oil is hot. Cook chorizo until it is a little crispy. Add shrimp and cook until it's pink. Add mushrooms, and lower heat. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- 5Add spaghetti sauce to the pan with the shrimp, and cover and cook for 3 minutes on low.
- 6Pour sauce over pasta and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Karina's Chorizo, Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.3
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 6.6 mg
- Sodium 678.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 18.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: