Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I made this up this evening. Very very simple.
Make and share this Karina's Chorizo, Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (13 1/4 ounce) package spaghetti (I used Ronzoni Whole Wheat)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (I used Ragu Robusto)
- 1⁄4 cup red wine (I used my Spanish Rioja wine)
- 8 ounces mushrooms (no salt)
- 1⁄2 chorizo sausage, diced (you can use more or less if you'd like)
- 2 cups cooked shrimp (you can use more or less)
- 2 tablespoons of chopped garlic (you can use more or less)
- goya adobo seasoning (or any seasoning salt)
- crushed red pepper flakes
- parsley flakes
- oregano flakes
- olive oil
- Heat spaghetti sauce and red wine in pan on medium. (I like to sprinkle some adobo and red pepper flakes in my sauce. you can do this if you want) You will cook sauce while spaghetti is cooking.
- Cook spaghetti in pot until soft and drain. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine shrimp, garlic, adobo, red pepper flakes, parsley and oregano, and set aside.
- In another pan, heat a bit of olive oil and add chorizo when oil is hot. Cook chorizo until it is a little crispy. Add shrimp and cook until it's pink. Add mushrooms, and lower heat. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add spaghetti sauce to the pan with the shrimp, and cover and cook for 3 minutes on low.
- Pour sauce over pasta and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.