Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you were anything like me growing up, I hated even the thought of a raw onion or piece of celery *touching* my food. My mother developed this recipe for her picky children and I've adapted it as the years have gone by. If you like onion and celery, by all means add a diced amount of your liking to this sweet-and-tangy noodle salad!
- Prepare shell noodles as per package instructions.
- After draining, rinse with cold water to cool the noodles down.
- "Shake"strainer well to rid noodles of excess water.
- Transfer cool noodles to a large mixing bowl.
- Add tuna, mayo, Splenda, vinegar, celery salt, and onion powder.
- Mix well, stirring in a"scooping" manner until all flavors are blended.
- Refrigerate until cold.
- If you need to cool the salad down quicker, place it in the freezer- but keep an eye on it so it doesn't freeze!
- Add salt, pepper, or other herbs and spices to your taste.