Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a quick and tasty pasta dish.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cups mafalda noodles (Mini Lasagna noodles)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (26 ounce) can pasta sauce
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, Shredded
- Brown beef and onion in 4 quart Dutch oven over medium heat until no longer pink, drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except for the cheese.
- Heat til boiling, stirring occasionally, reduce heat and simmer uncovered 10-12 minutes until pasta is tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.
We have made this seveal times and the kids really like this!!! Am making this again tonight and was met with "YES" byt the kids when I told them what we are having. This is quite tasty and for ease of it I give it 5 stars - a little like hamburger helper but I prefer not to use the powder stuff and know what is going in my supper! Thanks for a great recipe.
This made a nice quick dinner last night that the kids loved. I made as written except omitted the mushrooms and used mozzarella cheese instead of cheddar. The kids are voting that this be a repeat recipe and I definitely liked how easy it was.
Wow!Wow!This is the best idea since sliced bread!It gets so hot here in az.,and I hate turning the oven on in the summer.I saw this and had to try it.Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Now ,i dont have to go without my lasagna anymore,only thing,i did different was I just used regular lasagna noodles ,broke them up a little but my dish tasted just like oven lasagna.Thank you for sharing!