Recipe by kzbhansen
This is a quick and tasty pasta dish.
Top Review by jtulcu
We have made this seveal times and the kids really like this!!! Am making this again tonight and was met with "YES" byt the kids when I told them what we are having. This is quite tasty and for ease of it I give it 5 stars - a little like hamburger helper but I prefer not to use the powder stuff and know what is going in my supper! Thanks for a great recipe.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cups mafalda noodles (Mini Lasagna noodles)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (26 ounce) can pasta sauce
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, Shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef and onion in 4 quart Dutch oven over medium heat until no longer pink, drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except for the cheese.
- Heat til boiling, stirring occasionally, reduce heat and simmer uncovered 10-12 minutes until pasta is tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.