Top Review by Corn Maiden
This recipe will now be one of my regulars for summer grilling. The grilled pineapple is so juicy and it tastes great with the chicken and peppers. I used green and red peppers and added some red onion. The sauce is really good! I used Sweet Baby Ray's along with a tablespoon of Woody's Cook-in Sauce.
- 5 chicken thighs (bone and skin removed cut into 15 pieces)
- 1 red pepper, cut into 7 pieces
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into 7 pieces
- 1⁄2 pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1 pinch chili pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- salt and pepper (to season)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl mix sauce ingredients together.
- Add the chicken pineapple and peppers. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Skewer all the ingredients alternating them or place the same ingredients on the one skewer.
- Place kabobs on a prepared grill about 8" from medium-hot coals. Cook 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning and brushing frequently with the remaining marinade.