1/6 Photos of Karen's Sauced Kebabs
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 chicken thighs (bone and skin removed cut into 15 pieces)
- 1 red pepper, cut into 7 pieces
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into 7 pieces
- 1/2 pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1In a bowl mix sauce ingredients together.
- 2Add the chicken pineapple and peppers. Chill for 30 minutes.
- 3Skewer all the ingredients alternating them or place the same ingredients on the one skewer.
- 4Place kabobs on a prepared grill about 8" from medium-hot coals. Cook 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning and brushing frequently with the remaining marinade.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Karen's Sauced Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.5
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 78.9 mg
- Sodium 681.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 18.3 g