Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A sweet, tangy rub for salmon. Make a bunch and keep it in a jar, ready to rub onto fresh salmon and throw on the grill!
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons mustard seeds
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Saute first 3 seeds about 3 minutes or until fragrant. Add pepper and cool.
- Grind in food processor or blender, add brown sugar.
- Rub on salmon, cover with plastic wrap and return to fridge at least 15 minutes. Grill.