Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A simple to prepare dessert that has an infinite variety of flavors. I personally HIGHLY recommend chocolate cake, chocolate pudding, and cherry pie filling as a great combination! Cook time does not include time for pudding to set.
- 1 cake mix (you choose your favorite flavor)
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pudding mix (your favorite flavor)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cans fruit filling (your favorite)
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Prepare cake mix as directed on box.
- Pour about half in 9" x 13" pan (you don't want too thick of a cake layer, but it's your choice!) Bake at 325 degrees until done, set aside to cool.
- Cream together the milk, pudding mix, and cream cheese.
- Spread mixture over surface of baked cake.
- Allow to set.
- Pour fruit filling on top.
- Spread Cool Whip on top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.