Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was from a co-worker. She brought them to a Pot Luck - kept them warm in a crock pot. Very easy, very tasty.
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 2 (8 ounce) packages brown and serve sausages
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup maraschino cherry
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 large green pepper, diced
- Drain pineapple - save the juice.
- Cut sausage links into 1/3 inch and brown.
- Blend Cornstarch, salt, pineapple juice, maple syrup, water and vinegar. Heat to a boil stirring constantly.
- Add pineapple, sausage, green peppers, and cherries. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Keep warm in a chafing dish or crock pot - spear with toothpicks, or stick pretzels.