Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my macaroni salad answer to my husband's hatred of celery! The green olives add a nice color and great flavor. Even if you do not care for green olives (I don't), they really work well here. I don't like macaroni salad without them now! NOTE: Sometimes I also add halved grape tomatoes for something different. I've also taken to adding a small amount of celery seed and sometimes a splash of white vinegar.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse well with cold water.
- In a large bowl mix mayo, onion, olives, salt and pepper until well combined.
- Add macaroni and mix well.
- Refrigerate until serving.